This year's Six-a-Sides will be held on Saturday 27th April 2013 at the
Old Walcountians Sports Club, Carshalton Road, Woodmansterne, South London, Surrey SM7 3HU
Contact: Rob Collinge firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be three divisions - SENIOR, INTERMEDIATE AND MINOR, corresponding to SEMLA Flag Competitions.
The starting times for each division will be notified on the acceptance of entries. The event will, however,
commence at 11.30am.
- The Blues bar will be open throughout the event, and there will be a barbarcue and snacks at modest prices.
- No club (save at the discretion of the organiser) shall be entitled to enter more than one six from
each team they have in their respective leagues. A six can comprise a squad of eight players; substitution
will be allowed at any time. Regular players from Senior and Intermediate Flags are disqualified from a lower
- To enter you can download an application form.
Please complete it and return to the address specified with the relevant fees - £50.00 per
six by 13th April 2013. Cheques to be made payable to the 'CENTURION LACROSSE CLUB'.
- Team Captains must report with a list of players to the Co-ordinator upon arrival at the ground but
no later than 15 minutes prior to the start time. A player will be precluded from taking part in a lower
competition than the one for which he is originally nominated.
- Each game will last 5 minutes each way except for the finals which will be of 7 minutes duration each way.
Please also see the Six-A-Side Rules which apply except as varied by the terms above.